Why is video important for your business? Video reveals personality. Simple videos that show who you are can be an effective way to put a face and personality to your business name.
1. Every business should have video on it's website. We do business with who we know, like, and trust. Let your potential customer get to know you!
2. Stand out with a Facebook Cover Video on your business Facebook page. At the top of every business Facebook page is a square photo, usually used for a company logo, and a wide rectangle cover photo. Put a cover video there! Your page will be more engaging and create a richer experience for your audience by spotlighting your business in one of the most prominent spaces, your page cover. Video gets your brand remembered.
3. Be shareable with a Facebook/Instagram ad. 88% of short videos (less than 1 minute) viewed on mobile devices are watched through to the end. The end is where you call to action is. People share video they find interesting or valuable or (especially) cute or funny.
4. Take advantage of time-lapse, especially if your business creates or fixes something. Search engines love video. Time-lapse is eye-catching, especially if it enhances a more significant story.
5. Promote your event with video. Video conveys huge amounts of information in a short time through show and tell, and is more engaging to the senses.